Wisdom Hall will close on Sunday, March 22nd 2020, for the remainder of the Spring semester.
UNT Dallas Housing and Residence Life cares deeply about the health, safety and well-being of our residential students. In light of the University’s decision to conduct all spring 2020 classes through virtual or remote instruction, and in an effort to promote social distancing to help stop the spread of COVID-19, effective immediately, our office is starting the process to close Wisdom Hall by Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 4:00pm. Residents living on campus are asked to depart Wisdom Hall no later than Sunday, March 22nd.
Departing residents should take all their belongings with them, as Wisdom Hall will not reopen during spring semester 2020. The front desk will provide basic cleaning products, moving supplies, and carts. All residents must express check out prior to closing. Please see further instructions how to move out located on the room door. Residents will need to keep their Student ID. Housing and meal plan charges for the remainder of the semester will be pro-rated. Residents will receive a credit to their student account in the amount of the remaining housing contract value. We recognize the impact this will have on the community but know it is necessary for the health and safety of you, our residents. We thank you in advance for your cooperation during this time.
Here are additional resources for you-
- Mail Forwarding- https://moversguide.usps.com/mgo/disclaimer
- Uhaul Storage-https://www.uhaul.com/Articles/About/20625/College-Students-U-Haul-Offer...
- For questions regarding your GradGuard Renter’s Insurance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 985-7598
- Enterprise car rental for college students- https://www.enterprise.com/en/car-rental/deals/young-driver.html
Visit our web page dedicated to COVID-19 at untdallas.edu/covid for the latest updates. Hotlines have been established for students, faculty and staff:
- Students: 972-638-9164
- Faculty and staff: 972-638-9165
UNT Dallas Office of Housing and Residence Life