Fall 2020 Closing
Wisdom Hall will close for Fall 2020 on Wednesday, November 25th at 5:00pm
The building will be closed and resident access to the building will be terminated until Spring semester. Residents will not be able to return back to the building after 5:00pm until Move in Days, January 16-17, 2021.
If residents plan to return to campus in the Spring, they will only need to take their important personal items (i.e. clothes, medications). Current residents will not need to complete a Spring application. The Wisdom Hall staff will provide residents with Fall closing directions. We ask that all residents please review the information and follow all instructions for a quick and easy closing.
If current residents do not plan to return to campus in Spring 2021, residents will need to complete a Housing and Residence Life Contract Cancellation Request Form by Friday, November 13, 2020 to avoid any penalties or additional fees. Residents planning to move out at the end of Fall semester will need to move by Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 12:00pm
Spring 2021 Closing
Wisdom Hall will close for Spring 2021 on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 5:00pm
The building will be closed and resident access to the building will be terminated. Residents will not be able to return back to the building after Spring closing.
Quick and easy move out information:
- Clean your room and bathroom
- Remove trash and personal belongings from room
- Complete Express Check Out Form HERE.
- Pick up an Express Check Out envelope at the front desk. Place room and mailbox keys in envelope. Fill out and seal envelope.
- Place Express Check Out envelope in the Express Check Out Box
The Housing Staff will review the room for cleanliness and damages after the building is closed. Students will be emailed regarding damage or cleaning charges to their account. Charges will be added to the student account withing 30 business days of closing. Students will not be able to appeal the charges.
Things to remember:
- Only residents can enter the building during move out.
- Residents will not be able to load/unload their vehicle in front of Wisdom Hall
- Residents will need to forward their mail. Housing staff will not hold mail for residents.
- Residents who do not plan to return next year, will need to cancel their renter's insurance.