Ready to host your event at UNT Dallas? Great! So what's next?
Every group or organization looking to host an event or conference at UNT Dallas will need to provide Conference Services with the following:
- Signed Facilities Use Agreement
- Housing & Facilities Guarantee Form
- Certificate of Insurance- Due at least one month prior to event
- Verification of nonprofit status
- 50% of projected total event cost due 60 days prior to the scheduled starting date of event
While site visits are not required, we highly encourage you to check out campus if you can! Here are some things to consider during your site visit:
- What specific spaces or venues would you like to see while on campus?
- How to get to/from campus using public transportation?
- Will any of your attendees require special accommodations that should be considered when touring campus?
- Will your group require any specific loading or unloading zones?
- What is the tentative schedule that your event/conference may develop?
- Will your attendees need linens during their stay?
- Will their be any early arrivals or late departures within your group?
While you complete the Facilities Use Agreement...
- Make sure to also submit verification of non-profit or 501(c)3 status.
- Contact your insurance provider in order to provide a certificate of coverage within the requirements outlined in the contract.
- Please note that if you are organizing a youth camp your chaperones and/or staff will need to have passed a background check. Please provide proof to Conference Services.
- Make sure to complete the Housing, Facilities & Dining Guarantee Form as accurately as possible as it will be used for final billing purposes.
At least two weeks before your event, make sure you have...
- Received a roster template and have assigned all of your attendees to their rooms.
- Confirmed your check in and check out time with Conference Services staff.
- Communicated any dietary restrictions or special needs with Conference Staff.
- Informed Conference Services staff of any packages that have been shipped to UNT Dallas.
- Provide copies of staff background checks, and proof of completion of all required trainings associated with working with minors.
During the week of your event, it is helpful to make sure that...
- You have confirmed any changes or alterations to your groups check-in and/or check-out time.
- Communicated the check in time and location to your attendees.
As your event begins to come to a close, here are some things to keep in mind as you prepare to depart UNT Dallas
- Return all room keys and identification cards to the Front Desk in Wisdom Hall.
- Complete the Customer Satisfaction Survey which will be e-mailed to the group contact.
- Complete payment of the final invoice within 30 days of receipt.