Housing Application Process for YOU!
First Year Student Application
Admitted students can apply to live on campus by clicking here!
Complete your housing application & join us on campus at UNT Dallas!
The Housing Application for the 2019-2020 Academic Year is available beginning March 19, 2019. Please familiarized yourself with Wisdom Hall at UNT Dallas in preparation for your application! As a first-year student, complete your application by May 1, 2019 for priority consideration!
- The first-year application for Fall 2019 is available March 19, 2019 at 8:00AM.
- The on-campus housing application for incoming First-Year students is completed via your MyUNTDallas account by selecting the Housing Portal. There is a $100 non-refundable application fee. Therefore, in order to submit a Housing Application, you'll need your EUID login and password.
- Of course, you'll also need access to the Internet; we have found Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the optimal browsers to use when completing your housing application.
You can begin your application, save it, and come back to it at a later date. However, don't forget to submit your Fall 2019 application by May 1, 2019!
Returning Student Application
The Housing application for returning students will open at 8:00AM on Tuesday, February 26, 2019. For priority returner consideration, please complete your application by 5:00PM Monday, March 18, 2019.
- Of course, you'll need access to the Internet; we have found that Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the best browsers to use when completing the housing application
- The on-campus housing application for returners is completed via your MyUNTDallas account by selecting the StarRez Housing Portal. Therefore, in order to submit a Housing Application, you'll need your EUID login and password. There is a $100 non-refundable application fee.
As a transfer student, if you are interested in living on campus, we encourage you to apply for housing as soon as you are admitted to UNT Dallas. At UNT Dallas, there is not a specific transfer student residence hall. Your housing assignment will be based on residence hall space availability as well as your eligibility to reside on campus.
If you have any questions about on-campus housing for transfer students, please contact the office of Housing and Residence Life at email@example.com or (972) 338-1626.