Fall 2020 Housing
We all share the responsibility of maintaining a healthy community in Wisdom Hall. Multiple strategies and guidelines are being implemented in our community to moderate the spread of COVID-19 on campus this fall.
What to Expect:
- We have reduced occupancy for Fall 2020 to 50%. One student per room, per suite
- Wisdom Hall will close Wednesday, November 24th, the week of Thanksgiving
- Guests and visitors will not be allowed in the hall after move in day
- Physical distance markers will note where to wait when approaching the desk
- Golf cart shuttle will no longer be in service
- Item check out services will be terminated at the front desk
- Educational signage will remind residents to practice healthy habit and follow established guidelines
- Face coverings will be required to be worn at all times in common areas and while visiting other student rooms
- Common spaces will be reduced to enable proper social distancing
- Wisdom Hall fitness center access will be suspended
- Time and use in the kitchen and laundry room will be limited
- Virtual and adjusted programs for students to interact and engage with one another safely with public health recommendation will be planned and facilitated by housing staff.
- All student rooms and public spaces will be cleaned and disinfected prior to move-in.
- After move-in, custodial staff will clean and disinfect public spaces, community bathrooms, and high-touch areas routinely.
- Residents will be responsible for cleaning their own rooms and bathrooms after move-in, so please pack cleaning/disinfecting supplies for personal use. Residents are also encouraged to wipe down any surfaces prior to using public spaces.
Fall 2020 move-in
- Information for Fall 2020 will be sent to residents via UNT Dallas email account and updated on the Housing website here.