We all share the responsibility of maintaining a healthy community in Wisdom Hall. Multiple strategies and guidelines are being implemented in our community to moderate the spread of COVID-19 on campus beginning this fall. In the event of a full campus closure due to COVID-19, Wisdom Hall will close, and all residents will need to vacate
Housing Occupancy and Operations
• Wisdom Hall will open in the Fall beginning Saturday, August 22, 2020 and close Wednesday, November 25th, 2020 at 5pm.
• Wisdom Hall will open in the Spring beginning Saturday, Janury 16, 2021 and close Thursday, May 6, 2021.
• Occupancy for 2020-2021 has been reduced to 50%. One student per room, per suite.
• Students will only occupy the room they are assigned to. They CANNOT occupy, store items, or move furniture to and from the adjacent room in the suite. If the student violates this policy, the student will be charged for occupying two spaces.
• Guests and visitors are not be allowed in the hall after move in days
• The front desk will be open during designated times throughout the week for student assistance and questions
• Golf cart shuttle is no longer be in service
• Item check out services is terminated at the front desk
• Physical distance markers note where to wait when approaching the desk
• Face coverings/masks are required to be worn at all times in common areas and while visiting other student rooms
• Educational signage will remind residents to practice healthy habit and follow established guidelines
• Common spaces throughout the building are reduced to enable proper social distancing
• Wisdom Hall fitness center access is suspended until further notification from Housing and Residence Life
• Time and use in the kitchen and laundry room is limited and have instructions on usage
• Residents are responsible for cleaning their own rooms and bathrooms after move-in. Item check-out has been suspended at the front desk, therefore students will need to provide their own cleaning supplies.
• All student rooms and public spaces will be cleaned and disinfected prior to move-in.
• After move-in, custodial staff will clean and disinfect public spaces, community bathrooms, and high-touch areas routinely.
Move in Days Fall and Spring
- Information for the 2020-2021 academic year will be sent to residents via UNT Dallas email account and updated on the Housing website here. For more information about UNT Dallas Spring 2021 plan please click here.